Bucket Lists can serve as a perfect solution to all the stress our lifestyle can bring because we live in such a fast paced society. In addition, summer is the best season to fulfill these types of lists because many individuals travel and have more free time on their hands. I chose this assignment because of that particular reason. I also have countless things on my personal bucket list, so I thought this would be a perfect time to get organized. Here are a few of the things I want to do throughout my life…
- Go zorbing in New Zealand–Zorbing in New Zealand is a tad different than the U.S. in the sense that they have terrain where the zorb balls can be launched down.
- Go skydiving–Anyone who knows me knows that I love heights. I’m an adrenaline junkie and ever since I started my bucket listI made this activity a priority
- Experience a drive in movie–Going to the movie theater is fun, but I would love to experience movies in a different surrounding than what I’m usually used to
- See the glow worm caves in New Zealand–i have no particular reason to go observe the caves other than the fact that I just think they look cool.
- Go to Finland to observe the Northern Lights inside a glass igloo–The glass igloos in Finland are a must simply because I’ve always wanted to go see the Northern Lights. I also think that the glass igloos would add to the experience. Especially since I’m not a huge fan of cold weather, so the glass igloos wold be a nice little addition.
- Swim in Great Blue Hole in Belize–This is one of my newer add-ons. I’m not much for being underwater just because it frightens me a little bit. However, I added this to list because I think it would be fun to at least experience it once even if I don’t like it. It would make a good story to tell.
When creating this assignment I used the website BeFunky. Below you will find an image of the website’s homepage. It gives you a couple of options, but for this particular assignment select the tab that says, ‘collage maker’ (circled in white).
Once you select ‘collage maker’ it should reroute you to a webpage that looks like the image below.
After you upload all the images you want to use you have two options. You can either create your own layout with what they have given you (which is what I did) or you can select the layout icon on the far left side of the screen.
Once you have chosen the option you would like to use, click and drag your images into the grids.
And most importantly don’t forget to save your collage. The save button is located in the top task bar.
Link to assignment tagged in ‘Visual Assignment #4’